Forums

Forum Home > General Chat > Hello anybody out there?

Shadow_Browny
Administrator

we are working hard to get derpy back we finaly have a plan and know what to do, but without your support we can't get the ball rolling. so i ask, everyone that sees this please post a reply. it does not have to even be an intelligable comment. all we require is confirmation that there are people still active. so post anything, post your name, post a link, post a singel vowel. but post something to let us know there are people still alive on the site

--

All true, Except that i would never hurt my freinds

December 18, 2012 at 6:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

nitinol

e

December 18, 2012 at 8:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

MisterDude1337

Oh, yes.

I'm still alive too, of course.

December 19, 2012 at 10:41 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadow_Browny
Administrator

ok so far 3, plus ebeck means 4.... i will give it a few more days. how many replies we get will really impact what step 2 will be. by the way this is step one, role call.

--

December 19, 2012 at 11:17 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadow_Browny
Administrator

ok so only 4 people are alive on the forums, not a good sign. but if you guys are willing, well i know we can rebuild. step one is obviously, getting members, active members. iff you see this, we need more members. try contacting old members and getting them active again, look for new members. i know if we work at it we can do this.

--

December 25, 2012 at 6:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

MAJORA64

I put a link to this site my Deviantart page. When I go back to school I'll turn the link into a banner as I'm currently somewhere my gear isn't.

--

December 28, 2012 at 8:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadow_Browny
Administrator

MAJORA64 at December 28, 2012 at 8:42 PM

I put a link to this site my Deviantart page. When I go back to school I'll turn the link into a banner as I'm currently somewhere my gear isn't.

thank you sir, your help is much appreciated. we definetly need new members as well as the old ones to get involved again.

--

December 29, 2012 at 4:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

pinkinfrench

Well, I just found this forum after searching up about Derpy on google; she is my favourite pony after all! ^^

Now, I've been saying this for quite a few months now, but if she is to return back to the series in the background, I think its not going to be until AT LEAST season 4 before she returns.

This is my opinion because I'm guessing that season 3 was still in production during season 2, when the Derpy incident was still going on, so they were ordered to remove her from the background in season 3 to be safe.

Notice how in the background, there are many ponies who look like her. I think these were her originally, but the staff were ordered to remove her. They must have been scared that the fiasco might've still gone on when the new series was being aired, so they wanted to wait until they were sure that it was gone (ie. season 4). So, it might not be until a later season in the show when she returns. 

Just stay optimistic, everypony, as we all should know, most of the staff love Derpy just as much as we do.

December 31, 2012 at 1:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

pinkinfrench

Sorry if my above post didn't relate to the topic much, sorry. @[email protected]

I would've edited it, but apparently you can't edit anything after ten minutes. Annoying.

But anyway, I hope more new people (like me) find this site, and I hope she returns back in the next few seasons; shes a lovely character. And even if she doesn't, she was lovely while she lasted. 

December 31, 2012 at 1:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadow_Browny
Administrator

pinkinfrench at December 31, 2012 at 1:36 PM

Well, I just found this forum after searching up about Derpy on google; she is my favourite pony after all! ^^

Now, I've been saying this for quite a few months now, but if she is to return back to the series in the background, I think its not going to be until AT LEAST season 4 before she returns.

This is my opinion because I'm guessing that season 3 was still in production during season 2, when the Derpy incident was still going on, so they were ordered to remove her from the background in season 3 to be safe.

Notice how in the background, there are many ponies who look like her. I think these were her originally, but the staff were ordered to remove her. They must have been scared that the fiasco might've still gone on when the new series was being aired, so they wanted to wait until they were sure that it was gone (ie. season 4). So, it might not be until a later season in the show when she returns. 

Just stay optimistic, everypony, as we all should know, most of the staff love Derpy just as much as we do.

thanks for the support. we are always happy to see new faces on the site giving support. but what we realy need is people spreading the word. it is unfortunate the site has fallen so far but if we can get our numbers back up then i know we can breath new life into this campaign and return the grey pony we all love so much.

--

January 11, 2013 at 11:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.