Forums

Forum Home > General Chat > About the Twilight Alicorn stuff

MisterDude1337

So... About this:

Well, I, for one, find the change quite amusing and interesting.

However, there are a few problems about this:

1. No one else does.
  2. This was made as an advertisement for the MLP toys.
  3. Nothing was done about it, disconsidering all the people who were against this change.
  4. It proves THIS to be right.
From this, it 's quite safe to assume that Hasbro is, not only not listening to it's fans, but also turning the TV show into a 22-minute weekly advertisement.
And this, sadly, reminds me way too much of that thing from long ago.

I really don't like where this is going.

February 8, 2013 at 12:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

EBecK
Site Owner

I still find it hard to believe; I do think they are listening to us, they just don't find the fact people don't like it just because they don't not enough of a reason. Derpy was controversial to "some" and that was reason enough. No, they are listening, but just because some of us don't like the Twilight change, doesn't mean they will change it. Derpy was questionable, therefore they are listening, just not succumbing to our every whim(which is good). Like I said, if we can get Hasbro to listen to us on this, we have a chance. Lighten up, we can still do this.

--

The Brony Born Under the Shadows of the Rainbow.

February 8, 2013 at 1:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

MisterDude1337

EBeck... I don't understand.

How do you still have hopes on them, after all that happened already?

How can you still trust on them?

Isn't all of this enough to confirm that they don't care, and want us gone?

Not just that Popcorn Twicrap from above. It includes everything else.

February 9, 2013 at 6:31 AM Flag Quote & Reply

EBecK
Site Owner

Because I still love and tolerate, sir. I still have hope and always will. As long as hope exists, a chance remains. I will not give up, even if that means I have to go at it alone once more. Don't you think someone ought to talk to them rather than assume everything? Maybe they have a reason for it all, we can't tell for sure. I plan on getting their attention one way or another, and I will succeed...because I believe in this with all my heart and soul, even when times are grim.

--

The Brony Born Under the Shadows of the Rainbow.

February 9, 2013 at 11:16 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadow_Browny
Administrator

my question is why does this even matter? we are here to fight to get derpy back. Hasbro only said no to derpy because of the same reasons she was censored in the first place. we are here to fight to get them to see the truth and light. giving up because it has gotten a bit harder is just pathetic. we need to stand stronger then ever and cram our opinion down their throat if we have to. they want us to love and tolerate? well they should as well. and just becuase the big corporate guys don't want her, does not mean the team working on the shows does not. stop talking about this like it is the end and start thinking how to overcome this.

--

All true, Except that i would never hurt my freinds

February 10, 2013 at 5:02 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadow_Browny
Administrator

ok rant over :)

--

All true, Except that i would never hurt my freinds

February 10, 2013 at 5:02 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.